Pursue an Esthetics Career in Less Than 1 Year*
If your career needs a makeover, now is the perfect time to register for classes at the New York Institute of Esthetics (NYIE). We’re dedicated to helping you pursue meaningful employment in the skin care industry. Our Esthetics school in Williamsville, NY offers a range of skin care education courses. You can count on us to thoroughly prepare you for the Esthetics board exam, which passing would allow you to become a licensed Esthetics professional.
You'd be well-suited to a career in Esthetics if you're fascinated with everything to do with skin care. Whether you have artistic talent with makeup, or if you want to help people feel better about the look and health of their skin, our comprehensive program covers it all! Learn more.
Next Program Start Dates
- Jan 10th, 2022Esthetics Program: Esthetics Program New York Institute of Esthetics - Williamsville You'd be well-suited to a career in Esthetics if you're fascinated with everything to do with skin care. Whether you have artistic talent with makeup, or if you want to help people feel better about the look and health of their skin, our comprehensive program covers it all!https://nyinstituteofesthetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Copy-of-esthetics.jpgNew York Institute of Esthetics
Practice makes perfect. You need an opportunity to practice and perfect the skin procedures you learn in your skin care education classes. That’s why NYIE created the Student Clinic, a supervised environment where you can perform routine esthetics services. Training at the Student Clinic will help you on your way to becoming a confident Esthetics professional.
What Sets Us Apart?
If you’d like to become a licensed Esthetician, contact the New York Institute of Esthetics today. With our rigorous skin care education program you’ll be advancing towards a new career in a matter of months.
The New York Institute of Esthetics offers:
- A full-time program that can be completed under 1 year* (7 months when completed in normal time)
- Flexible morning, noon and evening class times
- Short, 4.5-hour days so you’ll still have time for other important things in your life
- A program that focuses exclusively on skin care education instead of hair and nails (like other cosmo schools)
- Job placement assistance
Contact the New York Institute of Esthetics for more details about what a future in esthetics could look like for you.
Affiliations, What it Means to be Approved
In New York State, the Education Department is responsible for education at all levels. It is in charge of education, licensing, and discipline of licensed professionals. The Department of State, along with the Department of Education, sets standards of registration for schools across New York State.
The New York Institute of Esthetics is registered with the NYS Department of State. Our Esthetics program complies with all regulations set forth in the Esthetics Handbook of the NYS Department of State.
Book a Tour
Come in to view NYIE’s facilities, because it’s important you see where you’ll learn the art of esthetics. We know you’ll be impressed with our lecture hall, lounge area, and Student Clinic.
Is a Rewarding Career in Esthetics Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Esthetics and exploring whether NYIE is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 716-633-4642
*Program length when completed in normal time